Harland Simon UPS has designed and manufactured a fully integrated 110VAC UPS system which enables the customer to fit the required number of modules to support the load and provide the sufficient battery recharge current as required.
Designed with ease of maintenance in mind the modules can be replaced quickly in the event of any failure without disruption to the load. One design and several power options available from 1 kW to 6 kW and also available as 230VAC single phase and three phase systems. External batteries can be fitted to support the customers critical load for a defined backup period in the event of mains failure.
- 10U x 500 mm W x 400 mm D chassis
- 7.5kVA/6 kW maximum output power
- 110VAC input – other voltages available
- Optional configurations i.e. N+1
- Prewired rack ready for modules
- SNMP/VFC contact alarms
- Battery monitoring options
- High efficiency – up to 95%
- External battery (48VDC Bus) – other voltages available
- Network Rail approval pending