Harland Simon design a standard range of wall or panel mounted external Manual Maintenance UPS Bypass Switches (MMBS).
- The MMBS are available as rotary switches or static type
- Ratings for rotary type bypass switches are available – 20A to 160A either two pole or four pole switches. The static version is currently available at either 10A or 16A single phase only
- The MMBS escutcheon reads Normal / Test / Bypass as standard, other escutcheon plates are available
- All enclosures are of sheet steel design
- All switches are key lockable or pad lockable in all 3 positions
- The MMBS enclosures are provided with full connection instructions for easy electrical installation.
- Alternative combination and designs are available
- Alternative distribution enclosures are also available which can provide the UPS installation with optional power distribution outlets and typically house local incoming isolators, MMBS, and customer specified MCB’s